NJDesktop update 0.7.6
It’s been a long time since I updated NjDesktop. I got a nice request of adding onMinimize, onMaximize events and the ability to minimize and maximize windows by id.
Well, this release is pretty much meeting these.
Updates in this release
- Updated jQuery to 1.11.2
- Updated jQuery UI to 1.11.4
- Removed UltButtons.js (jQuery UI had fixed the issues with the radio and checkbox buttons, thus ultButtons is no longer required)
- Window.onMinimize – triggered when a window is minimized
- Window.onMaximize – triggered when a window is maximized
- Window.onRestore – triggered when a window is restored from minimized state
These events can be defined after the window has been created.
- Window.minimize – minimize a window
- Window.maximize – maximize a window (if called on an already maximized window, it will restore it to its previous size)
- Window.restore – restores a window from the taskbar (if called on a visible window, it will be minimized)
How to call these methods?
A window always can be found by its ID.
The window’s id can be found in the id attribute of its main div, having the ‘window‘ class, and looks like this:
The ID is the numeric part.
var tmpWin = nJDSK.WindowList.get_window(1234567890)
then call any of these methods